Twenty-one semester hours (7 courses) are required for this certificate. Up to nine hours (3 courses) may be transferred in from other institutions or completed by prior learning portfolio.
Courses are available online, in small classes at your local MBC regional center, on campus in Staunton in traditional formats, or by independent study. You will need to complete all coursework with a grade of C- or better.
Upon completion of the program you receive a Certificate in Sustainable Business Management and a special designation on your transcript.
YOU TAKE THESE CORE COURSES:
- BUAD 104, Perspectives on Sustainability
- BUAD 200, Management Principles
- BUAD 202, Organizational Behavior & Interpersonal Communication
- BUAD 208, Accounting Principles
- BUAD 230, Marketing Principles
- BUAD 307, Business & Society OR PHIL 110, Ethical Issues in Business
- BUAD 350, Project Management for Sustainable Impact