Transcript Request Procedures
- A written request with signature authorizing MBC to release transcripts is required.
- There are 2 ways to request transcripts:
- Letter or Transcript Request Form
mailed to: MBC, Office of the Registrar, PO BOX 1500, Staunton, VA 24402
- Online transcript ordering and electronic delivery now available through Transcripts on Demand. Create an account here to find out more!
- Please include your full name, any other name you may have used while attending MBC, approximate dates of attendance, SSN, current home address and telephone number. Please also give complete address of where you need the transcript to be sent.
- Transcripts will be mailed within 7 to 10 working days after request is received. If there is a deadline, please let us know and we will make every effort to mail the transcript by that date. For faster turnaround, use Transcripts on Demand, for online ordering and electronic delivery.
Questions regarding the content in this portion of the website? Please contact: Registrar’s Office