Transfer Students

student in front of Hunt Dining Hall

Even though you will be new to the Mary Baldwin campus, you aren’t going off to college for the first time; you know some of the ropes already. MBC offers the resources and support you need to succeed while pursuing an affordable liberal arts education. Schedule a campus visit, contact one of our Adult Degree Program regional centers, or apply now.

Residential College for Women Transfers

Mary Baldwin College’s Residential College for Women (RCW) offers a transfer program into a traditional residential college environment. Baldwin women know they are in a place where they will discover more about themselves than they imagined and will translate those discoveries into action as confident, compassionate leaders. They have the opportunity to choose from over 50 majors and minors at our beautiful historic campus in Staunton, Virginia.

Learn more about the policy on transfer: RCW Transfer Guide

Adult Degree Program Transfers

With more than 30 years of experience in helping men and women achieve their goals, Mary Baldwin College is Virginia’s quality leader in higher education for adults. The Adult Degree Program (ADP) offers more than 50 majors and minors on the main campus in Staunton and in 11 regional centers across Virginia. Flexible learning options include weekend, evening, and summer classes as well as independent and online study.

Learn more about the policy on transfer: ADP Transfer Guide

Community College Transfers

Mary Baldwin College and the Virginia Community College System have adopted a Guaranteed Admissions Agreement to facilitate the transition from community college to MBC. Read the agreement for specific requirements, such as grade point average. VCCS Transfer Guide

Questions? Contact the Admissions Office.