At MBC, we understand that financial aid is a different ball game for adult students than it is for traditional undergraduates. You’re probably working part-time or full-time. You might have a mortgage and children to provide for. Your financial situation is complex. The good news is there are many scholarships available for adult students — based on merit, financial need, and other criteria — that do not need to be repaid.
Our financial aid advisors work with each individual to tailor a financial aid package. You can get started by investigating scholarship opportunities today:
- Funded by MBC
- Available to current students
- Talk to your advisor or email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or ask questions
- Funded by community organizations and other groups
- For current and prospective students
- Apply through the scholarship provider, not MBC