As an alum, it’s up to YOU to keep the spirit of Mary Baldwin College alive and thriving. If you have completed at least one semester in good academic standing at MBC, you are automatically a member of our Alumnae/i Association, so take advantage of this opportunity to keep up with college events and be a positive force in the MBC community.
Remember, you are a Changemaker: confident that you can make a different and compassionate in serving your community and your college. You are boldly Baldwin.
Keep your connection with your alma mater strong; join Mary Baldwin College’s online community. Once you join you can use these tools securely and privately to:
- Reconnect with long-lost classmates and friends
- Network for your career; post your resume
- Submit a class note for publication in Boldly Baldwin, the Mary Baldwin College magazine
- Learn who your class leaders are and what is planned for your next reunion
- Update your personal information to stay informed about upcoming events and news at Mary Baldwin
Don’t Stop There
Other ways you can connect and support MBC online and in person