Can MBC help me find a job?
- We have some helpful resources for alumnae/i who are job searching. Mary Baldwin College’s Baldwin Job Board is a great tool for both employers and job hunters. Post jobs as an employer, and find great opportunities across the country as you prepare for your next career move. We also encourage you to join Mary Baldwin’s alumnae/i group on LinkedIn, which offers great career networking opportunities.
How do I obtain a copy of my college transcript?
- Transcripts are provided by the Registrar’s Office. You can fill out a Transcript Request Form, and mail it to: MBC, Office of the Registrar, P.O. BOX 1500, Staunton, VA 24402. There is a charge per transcript, and payment can be made with cash or a personal check made out to MBC. For those who graduated after 1990, there is an electronic request, you can find out more information, visit our Transcript Request Procedures page.
How do I update my personal information?
How can I find out if other MBC alumnae/i live near me?
- Many alumnae/i also use our LinkedIn group to find one another.
- You may also contact the Alumnae/i Office at 800-763-7359 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We cannot give out personal information about our alumnae/i, but we will do our best to get you in touch!
How does MBC use my information?
Are there MBC events in my area?
- Please check the Alumnae/i calendar frequently for updates on events near you.
I want MBC items. How do I order?
- The Mary Baldwin College Bookstore offers an assortment of memorabilia. You can shop at the bookstore online, or visit it in the Pannill Student Center on campus. Contact the MBC Bookstore at 540-887-7264 or visit its Facebook page.