Can MBC help me find a job?
- We have some helpful resources for alumnae/i who are job searching. Mary Baldwin College’s Baldwin Job Board is a great tool for both employers and job hunters. Post jobs as an employer, and find great opportunities across the country as you prepare for your next career move. We also encourage you to join Mary Baldwin’s alumnae/i group on LinkedIn, which offers great career networking opportunities.
How do I obtain a copy of my college transcript?
- Transcripts are provided by the Registrar’s Office. You can fill out a Transcript Request Form, and mail it to: MBC, Office of the Registrar, P.O. BOX 1500, Staunton, VA 24402. There is a $4.00 charge per transcript, and payment can be made by Visa, Master Card, or personal check made out to MBC. For more information, visit our Transcript Request Procedures page.
How do I update my personal information?
- One of the easiest and most convenient ways to update your information is to join Baldwin Connect, our secure online community. It is free to sign up, and you can easily update your information online at any time. You are also welcome to contact the Alumnae/i Office at 800-763-7359 or email@example.com.
How can I find out if other MBC alumnae/i live near me?
- Baldwin Connect allows you to search for other alumnae/i and to reconnect with those who are registered to the online community. Many alumnae/i also use our LinkedIn group to find one another. For further assistance, contact the Alumnae/i Office at 800-763-7359 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does MBC use my information?
Are there MBC events in my area?
- Please check the Alumnae/i calendar frequently for updates on events near you.
I want MBC items. How do I order?
- The Mary Baldwin College Bookstore offers an assortment of memorabilia. You can shop at the bookstore online, or visit it in the Pannill Student Center on campus. Contact the MBC Bookstore at 540-887-7264 or visit its Facebook page.