Residential College for Women Applications for Admission

If you already started or submitted your application, you can check on the status of your application here.

Apply to a Program

*Please select a link carefully. The links below are specific to type of student/program and time period.

Residential College for Women
For young women interested in a traditional undergraduate college setting. Applicants are generally in their senior year of high school and looking to complete a four-year degree.  Students may reside on campus or commute.

Transfer Student

For students who have completed at least 12 credit hours at a college or university, not including credit completed through high school dual enrollment.

International Student
For non-US citizens who live and attend school outside the United States

For students participating in a semester or year long exchange with one of the MBC partner schools: Doshisha Women’s College, Lady Doak College, Sungshin Women’s University, SOKA University,or National Chengchi University.

Returning Student
For students who have completed previous coursework at Mary Baldwin College and wish to return to complete their degree.


Looking for Early College/Program for the Exceptionally Gifted? Apply here.

Questions? Call admissions at 540-887-7019 or 800-468-2262