- Employer: Course Hero Inc.
- Type of Position: Internship
- Industry: Education and Training
- Location: Staunton, VA
- Salary Range: $10-15/hour
Business Development Intern- PAID
The Course Hero Leadership Program empowers selected students to lead the development of a powerful academic resource for their school, while also building their professional skill set and supporting education around the world.
Course Hero has become the #1 online learning platform. We also have funding and advisory from top investors (including the founders of YouTube, StubHub, and Google AdSense, and early stage investors in Twitter, Foursquare, and PayPal) and a community of 3.8+ million users around the world. With these accomplishments in mind, we believe that top students should be the ones continuing to lead the development of Course Hero, as that is how it was originally built.
That is exactly what our Leadership Program is designed to do. Give top students the opportunity to lead the development of Course Hero at their own school, while also becoming better leaders, managers, and professionals in the process. Those who are selected will also have the opportunity to get involved with the Course Hero Knowledge Drive initiative, which has donated over 115,000 books to students in Africa, and helped establish the first public medical library in Gambia.
Those selected will:
- Lead the development of Course Hero at their school
- Connect with friends and peers to show them how they can help contribute to Course Hero
- Build an academic resource that will serve their school and support students for years to come
- Provide feedback and help shape Course Hero to better serve learners
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible hours, location, and scheduling
- Working closely with one of the fastest growing educational technology companies
- Enrollment in our Professional Development Program (PDP)
The Leadership Program includes:
- Leadership training and one on one coaching from a Course Hero Manager
- Workshops that focus on professional elements ranging from communication to innovation
- Personalized mentorship and development plans
- Professional references, a letter of recommendation, and LinkedIn endorsements
- Management positions for those that truly excel
Required Education and Experience:
- Interest in leading the development of an academic resource for your entire school
- Ability to face challenges and overcome obstacles
- Interest in starting within the next 2-4 weeks
- Interest in managing and leading a team of students
- Connection to a large network of college students
- Interest in developing your leadership, management, and professional skill set
- Interest in being involved with one of the fastest growing educational technology company
- Confident, outgoing, communication oriented personality
If you are interested in applying, simply send your resume (as an attachment in either .pdf or .docx format) to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch soon.
1700 Seaport Blvd., Suite #150 Redwood City, CA 94063