- Employer: Indaco Risk Advisors
- Type of Position: Full-Time Job
- Industry: Finance
- Location: Charlottesville, VA
- Salary Range: 30,000 - 40,000
Benefits Account Manager
Indaco Risk Advisors – a growing, national leader in the risk-management industry – has a rare, critical opening at its Charlottesville, Va., headquarters. We seek an Account Manager who will be responsible for managing a national client base. Indaco Risk Advisors specializes in the Commercial, Employee Benefits and Personal Lines needs of – among others – the construction, hospitality, entertainment and nonprofit industries. The candidate will be a part of our Employee Benefits group with ample growth opportunity.
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Supports client relations, proactively delivering added value to clients.
• Accountable for developing and building client relationships at all levels.
• Meets with wide range of individuals to promote the strategic services of Indaco Risk Advisors.
• Interprets market-research data and makes actionable business recommendations.
• Develops and monitors tactical initiatives that support Indaco’s and clients' objectives and strategies.
• Establishes, administers and monitors timelines and budgets for clients at the account level.
• Manages day-to-day account activities, including contacting clients, monitoring daily workflow and overseeing projects.
• Assists Senior account managers with their clients as needed.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Indaco Risk Advisors is a growing, exciting place to work. We value our associates and offer them an industry- and community-leading benefits package that helps provide work/life balance and the peace of mind afforded by meaningful health insurance:
• Comprehensive health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Group long-term disability insurance
• Group life insurance
• Flexible paid time off program encompassing vacation, sick, and personal days
• Ample national holidays
• Retirement plan (SIMPLE IRA)
Required Education and Experience:
Advanced knowledge of:
• Risk-management processes and overall business knowledge sufficient to execute top-flight client-service strategies.
• Creative problem-solving processes.
• A strong drive to grow and develop general business, customer service, and insurance specific knowledge to develop into a leader within our organization.
Proven, demonstrable skills in:
• Organization, planning and time-management that allow the independent completion of day-to-day activities as well as long-term projects
• Negotiation, conflict resolution and relationship management
• Interpersonal relationship
• Writing and oral communication
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications.
The ability to:
• Interact with management at all levels at Indaco and with our client-partners
• Work in a client-focused and team-based environment
• Be a creative thinker and have an entrepreneurial mindset
• Work in a dynamic, growing environment
• Bachelor's degree in risk management, business, marketing, communications or a related field
• Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
• Property & Casualty license or ability to become licensed required.
Email resume and cover letter to BMJ@Indacoriskadvisors.com
510 Locust Ave, Charlottesville VA 22902