- Employer: Eli Lilly
- Type of Position: Full-Time Job
- Industry: Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics
- Location: Charlottesville, PA
- Salary Range:
Sales Rep-CHARLOTTESVILLE VA DIAB PC
Lilly is the 10th largest pharmaceutical company in the world, and has been creating medicines that help improve peoples' quality of life for more than 135 years. Across the globe, we are a leader in investing in research and development and we also invest in our employees – in competitive salaries, training and development, and health.
The pharmaceutical industry is a complex, rapidly changing environment and we are looking for highly capable leaders to help us continue bringing innovation to patients.
If you are interested in being considered for employment at Lilly, we encourage you to review the following opportunity.
Our goal is to become the premier sales force in the pharmaceutical industry. We are looking for diverse and dynamic professionals who want to be a part of a winning team and to make a difference in people's lives.
• Achieve sales growth in territory
• Professionally promote Lilly's products to healthcare professionals
• Conduct analyses on product & market trends
• Develop & execute territory business plans
• Coordinate efforts with territory partners in a team environment
Required Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree
• Professional Certification or License if required by a specific state
• Completion of the Pre-Employment Screen**
• Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States . Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
• Live within territory or within 30 miles of territory boundaries
• Demonstrated business acumen
• Demonstrated success in influence and negotiation skills
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
• Excellent communication/coordination/interpersonal skills
• Documented leadership ability
• Demonstrated ability to learn, apply and communicate technical/scientific knowledge
• Must show demonstrated longevity by having held less than 3 jobs in the past 5 years
• Flexible to learning new products and disease states over time
• Some evening programs and overnight travel will be required
Ability to provide secure and temperature controlled location for product samples may be required.
**This does not apply to current or previous Lilly Sales Representatives
Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Travel Percentage: 10-25%
Apply online at:
Apply online at: