- Employer: White Lotus Tea Club
- Type of Position: Internship
- Industry: Business Management and Administration
- Location: Staunton, VA
- Salary Range:
We invite you to enter the fascinating world of tea…
We are a local small tea business seeking someone to help with website maintenance, blogging, shop duties, and other tasks in order to help our business grow!
Our ideal person for this position will have experience with websites—specifically WordPress—and add-ons, and will be able to perform general webmaster duties. You will be comfortable writing content in collaboration with us, learning about the world of artisan teas, and helping to package, ship, and sell teas to customers. This could include helping out in the tea shop, coordinating events and classes, even making deliveries.
The position will be part-time, starting at a few hours per week and growing along with the business.
Required Education and Experience:
Specific qualities we are seeking include:
- experience with WordPress websites;
- experience with website add-ons like shopping carts, calendars, etc.;
- experience with social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, etc.);
- researching and writing abilities;
- attention to detail;
- good people skills;
- reliability and punctuality.
To find out more about the position and our business, please contact us.
Donal & Olivia Oldaker
21 Middlebrook Avenue Staunton, Virginia 24401