- Employer: Strategic Resources International
- Type of Position: Full-Time Job
- Industry: Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics
- Location: , NJ
- Salary Range: 60K
Full-Time Job opportunity
Strategic Resources International, Inc. (SRI) is a New Jersey based IT company specialized in providing software development and consulting services. Our company was established in 1998.
We have excellent training programs for individuals who are starting new in the IT industry or who would like to make career changes or for individuals who just want to upgrade their skills.
In Short we position you for long-term success and on a solid career path.
• JAVA / J2EE
• SharePoint Development and Administration
• Mobile Development (Android & iOS)
• DWH/BI (Informatica, Datastage, Cognos and AbInitio)
• We can also arrange training in the subject of your choice
OPT Students: We will chart out a training program that fits your background. Selected students will be provided with quality training, along with free accommodation. We are an E-verified company and will help with OPT extensions and file H1B/Green Card in a timely and effective manner. Salary/Compensation will be on par with industry standards. Our focus is to ensure, you can get a solid start with your career in the IT industry.
Highlights for OPT students:
Salaries paid monthly (even before getting payment from the client)
• Highly experienced industry experts as your trainers
• Free Food and Accommodation
• We will take care of the relocation cost from your place to guest house.
• 100 % Placement Guarantee (Anywhere in USA)
• 24x7 Lab Time
• Aggressive marketing to get you assignments with our clients
• Relocation provided to the client site.
• Industry standard Salary/Compensation and Health Benefits.
• Will File For your H1B/Green Card and facilitate your OPT extensions in a timely manner
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with valid status.
• Free Online Training for all (OPT,CPT,EAD,GC,Citizens)
• Full-Time instructors/Industry Experts.
• Free interview Assistance/Guidance.
• Experienced strong dedicated Sales support.
• Excellent Compensation package with benefits like Medical insurance, Disability insurance. Relocation expenses and Increments in regular intervals etc.
• Free H1B Sponsorships and Green Card Sponsorship for qualified candidates.
777 Washington Rd,Suite 2