- Employer: GEICO
- Type of Position: Full-Time Job
- Industry: Business Management and Administration
- Location: Fredericksburg, VA
- Salary Range: 41,111
Management Development Program
The goal of the Management Development Program is to develop GEICO’s future business leaders!
This fast-track program is an excellent opportunity to experience a growing and critical component of our insurance business, and advance to a supervisor position with strong opportunities to advance further. In order to one day lead a team, you will first:
* Attend industry-leading training and pass necessary insurance exams
* Gain hands-on experience doing the job you’ll one day supervise
* Work on projects that are critical to the department’s success
* Receive mentoring from management
* Work to meet goals and achieve top results
* Demonstrate your leadership potential
* Coach associates and assist in their career development
* Attend management preparation classes toward the end of your program
Individuals chosen for this selective, fast-track program are high performers who exhibit strong leadership skills and are focused on building a career. The opportunity for advancement is up to you, as participants advance based upon performance. Associates who started in this Management Development Program have been promoted to supervisors, trainers, managers and even directors!
Required Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in a business-related field, or a degree and completion of at least 4 core business courses (Accounting I & II, Finance, Statistics, Business Law, Marketing, Macro / Micro Economics or Information Systems)
* At least a 3.2 cumulative undergraduate GPA
* Demonstrated leadership experience on campus, within the community and/or at work
* Solid computer, analytical and problem-solving skills
* Highly effective communication and presentation skills
* Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
* U.S. work authorization; sponsorship is not available for this program
Please email Brittany Thompson at BriThompson@GEICO.com.
In the email, include your resume, cover letter, and unofficial transcripts.
One GEICO Blvd., Fredericksburg VA 22412
fax: (855) 496-7653