- Employer: Commonwealth of Virginia, Education department
- Type of Position: Full-Time Job
- Industry: Education and Training
- Location: , VA
- Salary Range:
The Virginia Department of Education, Office of Program Administration and Accountability (PAA), is seeking
a qualified and experienced individual to assist local education agencies in developing and implementing high quality Title I and Title III programs in compliance with federal and state laws.
Required Education and Experience:
SEEKING APPLICANTS WITH THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
• Knowledge and experience in a variety of instructional practices and methodologies for teaching a diverse
population of students.
• Experience in planning, implementing, administering and evaluating instructional programs.
• Knowledge of programmatic and fiscal requirements of Title I and Title IIl of the Elementaly and Secondary
Education Act o,/'1965, as amended by the No Child Left Behind Act o./2001.
• Ability to analyze and define problems and apply problem-solving techniques to complex issues.
• Ability to present complex information effectively to technical and lay audiences, orally and in writing.
• Ability to manage multiple assignments with critical deadlines; and ability to coordinate in-service activities.
• Must have proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Outlook and
• Classroom or administrative experience is required.
• Graduation from an accredited college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience
required. Master's degree in education or related field preferred.
Apply online at https://iobs.agencics.vir,ÿinia.gov.
For assistance call: (804) 225-2021