- Employer: CoStar Group
- Type of Position: Full-Time Job
- Industry: Business Management and Administration
- Location: Washington, D.C., DC
- Salary Range: $40,000 plus bonus incentives
Do you want to play a key role in one of commercial real estate’s fastest growing companies? Do you enjoy building relationships and digging for information? Do you thrive in fast-paced, performance-based environments?
As a Research Associate with CoStar, you’ll be at the heart of the $11 trillion commercial real estate industry, capturing market-critical information that enables our clients to make informed, high-impact business decisions. Our database is the largest centralized, real-time database of commercial real estate information available today. CoStar researchers compile and personally verify data from across the country to proactively track ownership, availability, sale, and lease of over half a million commercial properties. We have 1.6M listings, 4.2M buildings and make 120,000 updates to the database daily.
Join CoStar and start off your career in this dynamic industry!
• Grow an accurate and complete database of commercial real estate inventory, making up to 20 daily calls to brokers, developers, investors, and other real estate professionals to obtain real-time property and transaction data
• Effectively maintain and build mutually beneficial relationships with clients
• Investigate new property leads to be verified from field researchers, SEC filings, news articles, and tax records
• Dissect trends and collaborate with regional-based teams to verify quarterly data that will help tell the story of an entire market
Successful Research Associate candidates will
• Demonstrate a strong interest in the commercial real estate industry
• Have experience researching large amounts of detailed information
• Have experience providing a high level of customer service
• Manage multiple, changing priorities and excel in a fast-paced environment
• Be goal-oriented, competitive and motivated by performance-based metrics
• Bachelor’s degree by the time of start
• Permanent US work authorization
• Four-week extensive training program emphasizing commercial real estate principles, branding techniques, and client service phone skills
• Quarterly performance-based incentives
• Opportunities to gain subject matter expertise, quickly advance to management, or explore other opportunities within CoStar
• Generous medical, dental, vision, and prescription insurance
• 401k plan with company match and an employee stock purchase plan
• Free yoga classes and use of fully-equipped, on-site fitness center
• Monthly parking subsidy or metro stipend
• Career-building tuition reimbursement
• Downtown Washington, DC headquarters
This is just the beginning! For more information, please visit us at www.costarcareers.com/RSVP.
CoStar is the number one provider of information regarding commercial real estate properties, tenants, and sale and forms the core of CoStar Group, a commercial real estate information and services group. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks and substance abuse testing.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree required by time of work
Please email your resume to email@example.com and complete a digital interview here: https://app.interviewstream.com/costar/da88be3b6603
1331 L St NW