- Employer: Nestlé
- Type of Position: Internship
- Industry: Marketing
- Location: Glendale, Oakland, CA
- Salary Range:
MBA Marketing Internship
Nestlé offers meaningful internships to high-potential first year MBA students. For 10 weeks over the summer, participants are assigned substantive projects and receive developmental feedback to gain a better understanding of the role of marketing at the world’s largest food company. At the end, we hope to meet one of the key objectives of the internship program—to develop students into high-caliber candidates for full-time employment with Nestlé USA.
As a Nestlé intern, your projects have measurable goals and objectives which are achievable during your tenure. These challenging, highly valued projects are showcased in an end-of-internship presentation.
The following are examples of previous projects:
· Develop the line extension strategy for Nestlé Crunch and present recommendations for the next new product launch.
· Conduct a comprehensive market analysis of four new Stouffer’s product concepts.
Supervised, Yet Self-Directed
We believe you will gain the most from your internship by working with experienced supervisors who are accountable for your summer experience. With this in mind, supervisors will offer you ongoing guidance and counsel. While objectives and delivery deadlines will be clearly outlined, you will help establish project timelines and milestones.
Continuous, constructive performance feedback is critical to the success of our internship program. Formal evaluations will be included at the middle and end of your internship; informal, constructive input will be provided frequently.
Required Education and Experience:
· Candidates currently enrolled in a first-year full-time MBA/M.S. program strongly preferred
· Willing and able to relocate within the US for present and future opportunities
· Strategic thinkers who can showcase a strong empathy and insight of consumers
· Strong communication, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Self-starters who are results-oriented and exhibit responsibility, creativity and intellectual curiosity.
· Involvement in extracurricular activities which demonstrate initiative and leadership.
· Strong understanding of digital media preferred
·Candidates must be currently enrolled in an MBA/M.S. program with an emphasis in marketing, marketing communications, or brand management
·Must graduate in May/June 2015