- Employer: BrownGreer PLC
- Type of Position: Full-Time Job
- Industry: Law, Public Safety, Corrections, & Security
- Location: Richmond, VA, VA
- Salary Range:
Financial Claims Reviewer
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties to include but not limited to:
1. Review claims submissions and apply completeness criteria to determine completeness of required documentation.
2. Review financial and/or medical records and apply complex methodology in order to value claims.
3. Review claims in order to provide information to the client and other counsel outside the firm.
4. Perform regular quality control of client databases through secondary review of claims information.
5. May include research of financial and medical terminology as well as financial documents and pharmaceuticals.
6. May include preparation of correspondence to communicate benefit determinations.
7. Data enter claims information in order to generate correspondence and reports related to status of claims submissions.
Required Education and Experience:
1. Bachelor’s degree required.
2. Post bachelorette degree or Master’s degree a plus.
3. Minimum of two years of experience required in the fields described below.
4. Required degrees and experience in one or more of the following areas:
(d) Payroll and paycheck work; payroll services
(f) Claims review on property loss or income loss claims.
(g) Economic modeling
(h) Mathematics and statistics
(i) Fraud detection and prevention; investigations; forensic analysis
5. Working knowledge or exposure to business software (MS Office products).
6. Excel skills highly desired.
7. Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
8. Solid verbal and written communication skills to include the drafting of clear, concise emails and the presentation of questions that are pertinent to assignments.
9. Familiarity with financial documents preferred. Examples include tax documents, earning statements, explanation of benefits, and Social Security benefit statements.
10. Presentation of professional appearance, work standards, and demeanor that is reflective of a professional setting.
11. Capacity for performing tasks requiring high levels of analytical ability.
12. Possession of flexibility to respond to and manage different tasks, often with competing priorities.
13. Willingness to accept new task assignments.
14. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
15. Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
16. Experience performing administrative duties that are subject to production requirements.
17. Ability to work with sensitive material that requires a high level of confidentiality.
Please apply by utilizing the provided link: