- Employer: InternsLink Recruiting Ltd.
- Type of Position: Internship
- Industry: Business Management and Administration
- Location: Beijing, China, Outside Un
- Salary Range: Unpaid, stipend available for some positions
China Internship Program 2013
InternsLink Recruiting Ltd., (“ISL or ISL Recruiting”) is a specialist organization dedicated to arranging internship and work placement opportunities for international students and graduates by matching their internship interests and career goals with those of the hosts and finding them the best internships in both international and Chinese companies and organizations in China. It is our belief that learning in a hands-on environment while living in a foreign country will encourage a broader understanding of the world, the individual and the international businesses.
We pride ourselves in our personal and professional demeanor and treat each participant as an individual and take into consideration his/her background, experience and career goals when searching for the optimal placement. We fully understand the investment of time and resources participants provide for an overseas internship. As such, ISL Recruiting strives to provide the maximum return on that investment in terms of both personal and professional growth via affordable and pre-professional internships.
One or Two/Three Month Duration Internship Placement (Beijing or Shanghai)
The program is typically designed for students in their gap years, university or college students taking sandwich courses or new graduates who are job hunting and keen to obtain on the spot working experience in China. Chinese language study is not their main focus but can form part of the program and participants will aim to spend their time and energy in the business world in order to be at a major advantage in the employment market in future. The internship program lasts for either one or two/three months with a two month period in either Beijing or Shanghai being the standard. However it can be tailored to a longer or shorter period, or if you prefer to work in other cities like Guangzhou or Shenzhen etc., ISL can also help to arrange.
• Placement with the agreed company or organization
• Invitation Letter in order to obtain a Visa before departure;
• Airport Pick-up upon arrival and drop-off upon leaving China;
• Induction meetings with ISL staff and the employer representative;
• Accommodation:- a standard two or three room furnished apartment shared with other interns, including bedding and water, gas and electricity costs;
• Welcome package including travel/transport information, prepaid transportation card etc;
• Reference Letter on departure from ISL and the Employer.
Required Education and Experience:
Program or Person Requirements:
• Students in various disciplines in their gap years, university or college students taking sandwich courses or new graduates;
• Basic knowledge and skills needed to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of the chosen fields;
• Fluent English is essential;
• Strong interest in business and China;
• Ability to write clearly and succinctly and to research effectively;
• Ability to work well with others in a team environment, as well as to work independently;
• Self-motivated and professionally presented;
• Familiarity with Microsoft office software.
Against your education background and area of internship interests, we shall do our utmost to source an opportunity for you. For immediate positions, please check out our website:
If you are interested and would like to find out more information, you are always welcome to contact us. Please send your Cover Letter and CV stating your availability time and internship duration to Fred at email@example.com or apply online by http://www.internslink.com. We will get back to you with 5 business days.
8-1-402, Changyiyuan, Huilongguan, Changping District, Beijing, P. R. China