- Employer: AR Systems
- Type of Position: Full-Time Job
- Industry: Information Technology
- Location: Edison, NJ
- Salary Range:
Business Analyst is responsible for collaborating with the Marketing and Sales team as well as clients to gather function point product requirements. The analyst will bridge the gap between product management and the engineering team. He or she will work closely with senior management, subject matter experts and IT teams to define business requirements and translate them into technical functional requirements for the Engineering team.
Key Duties / Responsibilities- Essential duties are identified by asterisks.
* Create functional specification of the requirements as listed in the product requirements documents.
* Create measurable and testable requirements that will be used to determine engineering design.
* Create use cases preferably with UML or equivalent modeling tool
* Provide technical and functional support for the project team, participating in requirement analysis and documentation reviews
* Drive key initiatives to completion. Ensure deliverables meet business needs, technology direction, their plan of record and budget.
* Participate effectively in team meetings; publish minutes, and track issues and actions to resolution.
* Assist Product Management with creation of actionable, functional specifications and tracking business and functional requirements, write detailed functional and technical specifications
* Additional responsibilities include: Leading requirements definition, conceptual design, and functional design activities to meet client requirements. This position may also provide overall functional support for one or more client areas in the daily operations of the business units and management of application systems.
All employees are responsible for demonstrating the company's Core Values at all times and for using Performance Excellence principles to continuously improve effectiveness, efficiency, products, and services. This includes, but is not limited to, participating on improvement teams, recommending and implementing improvement ideas, and participating in training and other activities to keep up to date on processes, information, etc.
Education & Knowledge Required
Bachelor's or Master's Degree Preferred
Experience / Skills / Abilities Required
* Business Systems or Technical Analysis with Marketing function in a role that required in-depth feasibility, data analysis, expertise in technical systems including participation in testing activities, developing action plans for large-scale implementation of new or enhanced processes or technology.
* Experience with requirements gathering, documentation, hands-on detailed systems and data modeling.
* Strong Technical background as it pertains to tiered environments, application design processes and testing methodologies.
* Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently within established budgets and time lines.
* Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new and changing technologies, applications and solutions.
* Requires excellent communication, organization, leadership, time management, and solution-oriented skills.
* Must be a team player with the ability to identify issues and be proactive in driving solutions.
* Demonstrate critical thinking and judgment in delivering projects aligned with clients and organizational objectives.
* Solid software development and application implementation background a plus.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelors or Masters Degree Preferred
Please do send across your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
974 Inman Avenue , Suite 2A