- Employer: Derive
- Type of Position: Full-Time Job
- Industry: Marketing
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
- Salary Range:
Hiring OPT's for IT Job Opening
Derive, headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, offers IT staffing and consulting services to many Fortune 1000 clients. We have a history of delivering extraordinary results. Our continued success is driven by our pragmatic, innovative strategies, and by our unique team of industry veterans, contractors, and strategic partnerships.
Derive is actively recruiting candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or related fields with 3+ years of experience, or Master’s degree with 1+ years of experience for our training and placement services. After successful completion you will join our team of consultants to help provide strategic consulting services to clients across the United States.
• Valid OPT/EAD or a valid work status coupled with the right attitude for training and the deep desire to make an impact.
• Must be a fast self-starter with excellent oral and written communication skills
• Applicants should be detail and deadline oriented, have a “can-do” attitude, and be able to handle numerous tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
Why Join Derive?
• H1B/ Green Card: Sponsorship for eligible and selected employees
• Dedicated legal team to process your H1 / GC Sponsorship
• Competitive Fixed Salary or Percentage Based Salary and benefits package
• Technical Certification reimbursement program
• Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO) – includes vacation and sick time
• Relocation Assistance
• Referral Bonuses
• .NET (C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, Visual Studio, etc.)
• Java (EJB, JSP, Swing, Servlets, Struts, J2EE, JMS, JNDI, JDBC)
• Application Servers - Websphere, Weblogic, JBoss, Tomcat, iPlanet, Apache, IIS
• SQL Server
• SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, SQL*Plus, SQL Loader
Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing
• OLAP, OLTP
• ETL, EDI
• Data Stage
• Business Objects
• Data Modeling/Mapping
We look forward to working with you and support your long term career plans. Visit our website (www.derivetalent.com) to learn more about us and be a part of a winning team!
Please send your resume to Amisra@derivetalent.com
Required Education and Experience: