- Employer: IPC Technologies
- Type of Position: Temporary/Seasonal
- Industry: Business Management and Administration
- Location: Harrisonburg, VA
- Salary Range: Depends on Experience
**1 year contract in Harrisonburg, VA with the possibility of 2 additional years of work**
Recruit for internal IT hires with large company in Harrisonburg.
Provide recommendations to a committee of qualified and suitable candidates for open technological positions. Identify, hire, and retain well qualified candidates. Work with local media in announcing open positions. Work closely with the Human Resources Department and the Office of Equal Opportunity to ensure the search and recruitment processes adhere to company standards.
Conduct preliminary interviews of qualified candidates. Evaluate candidates based on their strengths and limitations. Conduct initial reference checks. Identify and present to the search committee all highly qualified candidates for each position who have confirmed their interest and would be available for interview. Assist with recruiting the new employee into the position, including recommendations of market-based compensation. Report progress of items list above in a timely manner by telephone and in person when necessary.
TO SUCCEED AT THIS JOB, YOU WILL HAVE EXPERIENCE IN:
* format candidate resumes for grammatical and spelling errors
* communicate with local colleges, technical schools, employment agencies, job boards, social media, and community services
* study job descriptions and job qualifications and thoroughly understand what you are recruiting for
* conduct interviews and reference checks
* deliver compelling executive summaries about qualified candidates to help "sell" their resume and skills to the company’s search committee
Required Education and Experience:
Some experience in either:
- Human Resources
- Talent Acquisition
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Emily Henley (firstname.lastname@example.org).