- Employer: Verizon Wireless
- Type of Position: Full-Time Job
- Industry: Business Management and Administration
- Location: , VA
- Salary Range: base/commission
Retail Sales Representative
You’re focused on your future – on finding the right fit for your talent and charisma, and making your presence known. And when you join Verizon Wireless, you’ll find unlimited opportunities to evolve, excel and amplify your success with a company that’s continually redefining the communications industry. If you’re ready to make your mark with a team that thrives on collaboration, you need to consider a future as a Verizon Wireless Retail Sales Representative.
Your record is defined by meeting challenges head-on and always striving for excellence. And it’s that tireless drive, coupled with your strong interpersonal skills and natural instinct to see opportunities at every turn, that sets you apart – and makes you a perfect fit for our team.
Required Education and Experience:
We’re looking for someone who has what it takes to close sales, beat quotas and rack up commissions. You should have at least 1-2 years of sales experience in a commission environment. A college degree and bilingual Spanish skills are a definite plus. You must also be able to move throughout the store to actively engage customers, demonstrate products, and effectively execute the sales function.
In return for your talent and dedication, we’ll proudly support you with comprehensive benefits worthy of the name Total Rewards, including: award-winning training, a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision from day one, 401(k), work-life programs, phone discounts, generous tuition assistance, and unlimited opportunities to maximize your career potential.
Take a giant leap toward a career for everything you are.
• Have the ability to work in a fast-paced, intense, and results-oriented environment that offers very little down time.
• Be willing to learn and be responsible for a wide variety of product and service information and able to multi-task listening to the customer, sharing information, and selling our products and services.
• Be able to remain up-to-date on products, services, and company in an ever-changing environment.
• Have the ability to work with frustrated customers and be able to effectively and efficiently handle this type of situation.
• Be able to work retail hours set by the Store Manager in a store that is open 7 days a week.
• Be willing to set goals and achieve an aggressive monthly quota and prepared to have a significant portion of monthly income be based upon sales commissions.
Visit us at
What we offer our Retail Sales Representatives
Beyond a progressive environment, we offer exceptional earnings potential and a comprehensive benefits plan featuring:
• Industry-leading medical, dental, and 401K available on your first day of employment
• Award-winning employee training and career development programs
• Tuition Assistance
• Discount Employee Phone Program
• Life Insurance
• For qualified bilingual employees, a pay differential of $1,500 annually (if applicable)
• Performance-based yearly incentive/bonus pay
• Incentives for various shifts and/or holiday work