- Employer: Dominion Capital Mortgage
- Type of Position: Full-Time Job
- Industry: Finance
- Location: Richmond, VA
- Salary Range: competitive base + comission
Mortgage Loan Originator
The Mortgage Loan Originator is responsible for generating revenue through the proactive origination of residential mortgage re-finance loans. The Mortgage Loan Originator facilitates the entire loan process from application to loan closing. This position prospects and follows up with real-time, purchased leads to proactively solicit business in order to increase the client pipeline, and ultimately meet a required quota. Mortgage Loan Originators will analyze potential client’s income, credit and assets to counsel customers on financial products that help meet their individual needs. The MLO will remain the front line contact with the client for follow up documentation to approve and close the loan.
Required Education and Experience:
The best Mortgage Loan Originators are ambitious, high achievers, astute listeners and skilled problem-solvers who can offer specialized advice to help clients meet specific financial goals through mortgage re-financing.
• Must be a quick learner and successfully complete the required training, as well as pass a state and national exam
• Excellent communication, presentation, time management and organization skills
• Entrepreneurial spirit and competitive drive
• Ability to analyze financial information
• Proven track record of success in sales is a plus
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training/ experience
Please send resumes to HR@dcmloan.com
No phone calls, please.
3900 Westerre Parkway, Suite 100, Richmond, VA 23233