- Employer: Wilson Trucking Corporation
- Type of Position: Full-Time Job
- Industry: Transportation, Distribution, & Logistics
- Location: Fishersville, VA
- Salary Range: Negotiable
Wilson Trucking currently has an opening for an Operations Analyst who will report to the Manager of Operations Planning. This position will be domiciled in Fishersville, VA, with occasional travel. Fishersville is in the Shenandoah Valley about 30 miles west of Charlottesville. Successful candidate will perform various analyses to provide information to upper management.
The successful candidate may be required to work in all aspects of operations planning, including the following:
• Various analyses as required for the Operations Department.
• Analyze sales and marketing data.
• Assist with evaluation of proposed technological or operational changes.
• Other projects as necessary.
• Four year degree, preferably in business or industrial engineering.
• Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Windows, Excel, and Word. Must be trainable in PowerPoint, Access, and MapInfo.
• Prefer ability to write macros in Excel, but must be capable of learning to do so.
• Must be able to learn mainframe capabilities in order to diagnose problems and communicate with programming department to resolve them.
• Ability to analyze a situation and find a better process that may be “outside the box.”
• Strong written and verbal communications skills, ability to interact with people at all levels.
• Ability to travel when necessary and work odd hours when traveling
• Favorable driving record and criminal background check, and must pass drug screen.
• General knowledge of LTL trucking, with successful terminal supervisory experience preferred.
Wilson Trucking offers a competitive salary and an attractive benefit package.
• 401(K) Plan
• Medical and Dental Coverage
• Life Insurance
• Paid Vacation
• Seven Paid Holidays
Wilson Trucking Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Please e-mail cover letter, resume, and salary history to Patrick Evans, Manager of Operations Planning, P.O. Box 200, Fishersville, VA 22939, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required Education and Experience:
Four year degree or better, prefer concentration in business, math, economics, or IT.
Must have strong analytical & PC skills, and ability to turn data into information.
Please e-mail resume & cover letter (including salary requirements) to email@example.com.
137 Wilson Bouleveard, Fishersville, VA 22939