18
NOV
2013

Laura Class of 1980

Hello,  one and all if you are a Class of 1980 member I am now on our new “blog” so if you have any news please send it my way and I will post it.   dnlbivans34@verizon.net will get me your news.

I’m back at Head Start in Veirs Mill Elementary school, my 7th year, my first class graduates to Middle School this year.  I’m still gardening, keeping up with some on FB (Laura Bivans), doing some riding of horses, running away to the Bay as much as possible to look for fossils and generally busy.  My husband, Dave is still at Department of Energy and says we can retire in 2020!  He’s still playing as much softball as possible and basketball 2 times a week.  Our daughter Margie is still at MBC she still loves her job in PEG if you get to MBC drop in and surprise her but no stories from College please!  She already thinks I was crazy!  She has recovered from her car accident last Spring and is back to running and doing some races.  She helps run The Green Leaf Grill in Waynesboro too and Mary Kay in the Staunton area.  Thomas spent the summer working for Montgomery County Parks, his summer job is done so now he needs to find another!

Hope you all are doing great if you know someone who doesn’t know about this page please advise and tell them to get in touch – I have a number of emails bouncing and would love to fix that!  Have a great Fall!