17
JUN
2014

from Jody Baker Hoffman (1969), news & photos

Jody writes:

“My husband, Rich Hoffman, and I moved from Chicago where we spent many years to Waxhaw, North Carolina, in 1992.  We have enjoyed living in the Carolinas and raising four children here.  My oldest son, Michael Rettaliata, is married to Daisy and they live with our two grandchildren, Hannah (2) and JEB (6 months) in Atlanta, Georgia.  Michael is the State Executive for BankofAmerica.  Daughter, Ali Hoffman, is a Physicians’ Assistant in Western North Carolina, but spends weekends in Clayton, Georgia.  Son, David Hoffman, recently moved to  Little Rock, Arkansas, and works for Molex as an engineer. Youngest daughter, Christina Hoffman Pack, and her husband, Ben live in Atlanta.  Christina teaches Kindergarten at a Kipp School.

“Rich and I are enjoying our horses and little farm and figuring out what we will do next. We do miss the kids.  We are considering renaming our farm, “Neverdone Farm.”

“I retired from banking –First Chicago, First Union, Wachovia, Wells, after many years. Rich’s career as a consultant has been interesting. I am active in Real Estate and I serve on  the Executive Committee  of the United States Pony Club, Inc.,  as Treasuer.

“I attach a picture of clan from Christina and Ben’s wedding last July.  My Mom (91 ) and my father (97) were able to attend and everyone in the picture is related to them.”

All Best,

Jody Baker Hoffman

056MBC notes

Angier Brock is our class secretary. She is retired, divorced, and living in the historic village of Yorktown, VA, where she loves gardening, birdwatching, playing in a handbell choir, writing a little poetry every now and then, and being a grandmother.