14
JUL
2014

Calling all 2000 Class Members!

Good Day Class of 2000!

We would love to hear from each of you to learn what is going on in your lives right now. Have you traveled, gotten married, had a child, or started a new career?  Please share your updates right here.  Just comment on this post to let your classmates know what you’ve been up to.  You can also share pictures!  Please use high resolution photos that are at least 300 dots per inch (dpi) and 1 megabyte (MB) or 1,000 kilobytes (KB) or more, if you have them, and you just might see them printed in the Boldly Baldwin magazine. We look forward to hearing from you!

Don’t forget REUNION 2015-April 9-12, 2015

P. S. If there is anyone who would like to volunteer to be the 2000 class Secretary and contact your classmates, please call Angela in the Alumnae/i Office at 800.763.7359!

Angela Cline is office manager for the Mary Baldwin College Office of Alumnae/i and Parent Relations and Advisor to the STARS (STudent Alumnae/i Relations Society).
  1. Laila Beverly (Stromberg) Reply
    Hello Class of 2000! This is Laila Stromberg (now Laila Beverly). I was on the lacross and filed hockey teams at MBC 1998-2000. I have been living in the Houston, TX area since 2002 and love it but miss the seasons and mountains of Virginia. I currently work in the Medical device arena as a sales rep for Intuitive Surgical teaching surgeons how to use the DA VINCI robot in surgery. My husband and I have 1 daughter, Korin (9), and I still come to virigina every once in a while to visit family in Charlottesvillea & Richmond. Looking forward to the 2015 Reunion!! If any of you are looking for a good read on Women and Leadership please read LEAN IN by Sheryl Sandberg- EXCELLENT read for MBC students and alum's:)

2. Laila Beverly (Stromberg) Reply
    Hubby and I

3. Laila Beverly (Stromberg) Reply
    At work teaching