16
JUL
2014

Ann Yingling Schmidt ’66

I am having a VERY exciting year.  The church I serve celebrated 50 years.  We had a concert featuring Nancy Price, Don Besig and our Chancel and Adult Handbell choirs.  It was glorious.  I will retire on August 31!  I am closing down my career, my office, and moving my home…a new chapter is coming.  My son John, and his wife and two children have invited me to live with them. Together we bought a house with a “grandma suite”. It will be a new life for me, and a welcome one.  I have only gratitude for all God has given me and for the service He provided here in Gaithersburg.  By mid-September I will be at 18101 Barrington Drive in Edmond OK 73012 (“where the wind comes sweepin’ down the plain”)! My email address has been changed to annyschmidt44@gmail.com

1966 Class Secretary. Retired Middle School teacher; currently working as an Activity Assistant at Shenandoah Nursing Home.
  1. Ann Wade Godwin Reply
    The excitement in your note says that you did not have much trouble making a complete change after so many happy years with your church. I'm so happy that the rewards are being with your children and grandchildren!