Boldly Baldwin word mark

Tips for Filing Your Financial Aid Application


  1. We encourage you to file electronically at or FAFSA en Español
  2. If you are a dependent student, you must have at least one parent sign your application. The easiest way to do this is with personal identification numbers. You may request one for yourself AND your parent
  3. Our Title IV Code is 003723 and must be listed for Mary Baldwin College to receive the resulting Student Aid Report electronically.
  4. Keep copies of all tax records and worksheets completed.
  5. Carefully review your application for accuracy and completeness.

SAVE: Copies of the FAFSA or Renewal Application, all tax forms (including any telefile worksheets) and any worksheets used in completing your application. These may be needed if you are selected for verification.

If you are selected for verification, we will send you a Verification Worksheet to complete before we send your award letter.  Please complete the front and back of this worksheet.  Request from the IRS a 2011 tax transcript for each tax filer in your household by calling 800-908-9946 or online at and send the verification worksheet, copies of your W-2’s  and signed copies of your tax transcript(s) to::

Mary Baldwin College
Financial Aid Office
Staunton, VA 24401

QUESTIONS? Again, if you still have questions after carefully reading the instructions and completing what you can, please contact our office for assistance.

Questions? Contact the Office of Financial Aid & Student Campus Employment.