Tips for your research strategy description:
In addition to reviewing the evaluation criteria, it may be helpful to keep in mind the following questions as you reflect on your research experience. These questions are not intended to be answered directly, but are provided as a guide as you reflect on the research process.
- What did you discover about the resources and techniques for research in the library?
- What did you learn about finding and evaluating information on your topic -- or in your discipline?
- Which sources were most (or least) helpful?
- What was the path your research took? Was your research methodical or did you discover materials in an unusual way or by serendipity?
- What did you learn about the research process from writing this paper?
Back to Award Information