We congratulate you on your pursuit of graduate education! Our programs, with a strong interprofessional focus, will prepare students to work collaboratively across disciplines in the delivery of patient care. From the curriculum to the layout of our new health sciences facility, interprofessional didactic, clinical, and community interactions make our programs truly unique.
Director of Enrollment & Student Services
Admissions and Contracts Coordinator
Program Admission Information Links
Below are links to the admissions information for each of our programs:
DPT: December 1
OTD: January 15
MSPA: December 1
Applicants are encouraged to apply early.
Before registering for classes, students must provide:
- Criminal background checks (federal requirement for all persons working with vulnerable populations) at student expense.
- Signed Technical Standards document
- Written verification of immunizations
After classes start, and in preparation for clinical placements, students must also provide:
- Written Verification of Health Insurance
- CPR certification from the American Heart Association
- Any additional requirements as stated by specific health care agencies (such as drug screening, etc.) at student expense.