We congratulate you on your pursuit of graduate education, and hope you will consider our entry-level doctoral programs, including Physical Therapy (DPT) and Occupational Therapy (OTD). We are currently in the accreditation process with plans to begin these programs in June 2014. In addition, we have plans to begin our Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies (MSPA) Fall 2015.
Mary Baldwin College has a rich history of providing exemplary educational opportunities to both women and men. As we embark on these new programs we are confident that we will be able to offer outstanding educational experiences including stimulating internships and opportunities for research and service.
Our programs are based on the reality that quality health care practice relies on bright, flexible practitioners that are accustomed to working collaboratively across disciplines in the delivery of patient care. From the curriculum to the layout of our new health sciences facility, interprofessional didactic and clinical interactions make our programs truly unique.
Program Admission Information Links
Below are links to the admissions information for each of our programs:
DPT: December 1, 2013
OTD: January 15, 2014
MSPA: December 1, 2014
Applicants are encouraged to apply early.
Before registering for classes, students must provide:
- Criminal background checks (federal requirement for all persons working with vulnerable populations) at student expense.
- Signed Technical Standards document
- Written verification of immunizations
After classes start, and in preparation for clinical placements, students must also provide:
- Written Verification of Health Insurance
- CPR certification from the American Heart Association
- Any additional requirements as stated by specific health care agencies (such as drug screening, etc.) at student expense.