Join us for our upcoming Information Sessions:
Saturday, September 27, 2014 9:00 am – Noon
This session provides an opportunity to:
- Meet our program directors in occupational therapy, physical therapy, and physician assistant.
- Learn more about our developing graduate programs:
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant (MSPA) – begins Fall 2015
- Tour our new facility and learning spaces
- Ask questions about the programs and the admissions process
Introduction to the College & Tour
9:00 – 9:45 a.m.
Break-Out Sessions: Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant
9:45 – 10:15 a.m.
Admissions & Financial Aid, Q&A
10:30 – 11:00 a.m.
Program directors and faculty available to answer individual questions
11:00 – Noon
We look forward to meeting you!
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND THE OPEN HOUSE.
Information Session Location: 100 Baldwin Boulevard, Fishersville, VA
From I-64, take Exit 91. Drive north on Tinkling Spring Drive (State Route 608). Turn left onto Life Core Drive (you will see signage for Augusta Health at the light). You will pass the hospital on the right, and Murphy Deming College of Health Sciences is located on the left off of Life Core Drive at 100 Baldwin Boulevard. The road currently ends at Baldwin Boulevard.