Join us for our upcoming Information Session:
Friday, November 14, 2014 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
This session provides an opportunity to:
- Meet our program directors in occupational therapy, physical therapy, and physician assistant.
- Learn more about our developing graduate programs:
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant (MSPA) – begins Fall 2015
- Tour our new facility and learning spaces
- Ask questions about the programs and the admissions process
- Meet students and get a student perspective
Introduction to the College & Tour
1:00 – 1:45 p.m.
Break-Out Sessions: Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Physician Assistant
1:45 – 2:15 p.m.
Admissions & Student Panel, Q&A
2:30 – 3:15 p.m.
Program directors and faculty available to answer individual questions
3:15 – 4:00 p.m.
We look forward to meeting you!
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO ATTEND THE OPEN HOUSE.
Information Session Location: 100 Baldwin Boulevard, Fishersville, VA. Since there is construction in our area, we recommend that you use the following link for most current directions to our location.