Created to serve the post-licensure needs of RNs in our community, with a focus on interprofessional education.
At a Glance:
- Starts August 2015
- Flexible on-line program + face-to-face support locally
- College credit for work experience
- Admission Requirements
- Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing from a regionally and nationally accredited program
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better
- Current unrestricted RN license in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Employment as an RN for a minimum of 6 months OR plans to practice concurrently with coursework.
“I know first hand the challenges of pursuing an additional degree as a working nurse. If I did it, so can you.”
This program is currently in development. To be added to our mailing list for more information and upcoming events, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.