How do I apply?

Prospective students applying to Mary Baldwin College may also apply to the Global Honors Scholars Program with a high school GPA of 3.5 or higher and an SAT of 1700 or the equivalent ACT score of 25 or above.

Returning students in the Residential College for Women may apply after achieving a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher in 24 semester hours of graded work.

Students in the Adult Degree Program may apply after achieving a 3.5 or better in at least 12 hours of graded work.

By applying to become a Global Honors Scholar, a student declares her intention to pursue an Honors Degree. All applications can be found in the left-hand navigation.