[For the day’s menu, go to: www.dineoncampus.com/mbc/?cmd=menus2 or call ext. 7272 from a campus phone.]
The spacious, elegant Lyda B. Hunt Dining Hall offers a wide variety of options, including vegetarian, at each meal.
- A full hot breakfast is offered daily, Monday through Friday and as part of the weekend
brunch on Saturday and Sunday.
- Lunch and dinner include a selection of hot entrees, plus soup, salad, sandwiches, and a
- Generally, students may only take out a fruit or a
single dessert item when they leave.
- Reasonable accommodations are made for religious
observation. The offerings for each may be discussed
with the Director, Assistant Director or cooking staff.
- For hours, see the website above.
There are three dining locations at Mary Baldwin College:
Lyda B. Hunt Dining Hall – full service, three meals daily
Nuthouse in Hunt Dining Hall, first floor
- Open 8am-Midnight daily
- Provides Grab-and-Go meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for those students that have classes during the scheduled Dining Hall meals
- Also provides juice, soda, coffee, and tea to go
Ham & Jam Pub, Pannill Student Center
- provides sandwiches, soups, salads, and ice cream