International Economics and Business
The study of international economics and business is an effective way to prepare for several types of careers, including:
- management training programs in multinational corporations and financial institutions
- analyst positions on corporate staffs of companies involved in international trade and finance
- self-employment involving small-scale importing or exporting
- federal, state, and international agency employment in positions dealing with analysis, planning, and control functions
- graduate education in law, business, public policy, international relations, and economics
The Rosemarie Sena Center for Career Development is dedicated to helping students transition successfully from college to career. Staff members provide career-related assessment, occupational/vocational exploration, decision-making skills development, and job search and/or graduate school assistance.