Print a copy of this.
Check “YES” or “NO”.
- Did you feel well-prepared? [ ] Yes [ ] No
- Did you “cram” the night before? [ ] Yes [ ] No
- Did your mind “go blank” at any time? [ ] Yes [ ] No
- Did you have time to check your answers? [ ] Yes [ ] No
- Was the book emphasized more than you expected it to be? [ ] Yes [ ] No
- Were you surprised by your grade? [ ] Yes [ ] No
- Did you miss a lot of answers from any one particular chapter? If so, why? (Didn’t study it; didn’t understand the material; notes were inadequate, etc.
- Where did you miss most of your points?
- Which test questions did you answer correctly by guessing?
- Which test questions didn’t you expect, and why?
- What can you do to improve your next test score? (Study/review continually; seek a tutor; ask more questions; meet with your professor, etc.)