To use a Laptop:
- No computer is permanently located in the room—OIT/Multimedia can supply a laptop that the user must hook up to the video projector.
- Make sure the Doc Cam Video cable on the Projector Cart is plugged into the RGB Out plug on the Doc Cam. Turn on the Doc Cam.
- Plug the Laptop Video cable into the VGA output jack on the Laptop. Plug the Laptop Audio cable into the headphone jack of the laptop. If you hear a buzzing sound from the amplifier, check to make sure that you didn’t plug the cable into the microphone jack.
- Turn on the Laptop and log in.
- Using the Epson Projector Remote, turn on the projector and press Source Search until it shows the Laptop.
- The speakers and amplifier are inside the cart. There is a power switch on the amplifier and a volume knob marked Laptop that controls the volume.
- Focus and zoom levers for the projector are accessible through the cutout in the top of the cart. They are on the top side of the projector next to the lens. The zoom control is marked W (wide angle)/T (telephoto). The unmarked control is the focus.