There are two ways to send print orders to the printers, for later printing on the Murphy Deming Campus. These orders will not be printed until the person who sent them goes to a printer, logs in, and requests the printout.
Email submission of print orders (files only) – OR – Web Submisson of print orders
From a @mbc.edu email address, Compose an email with the file attached that you want to print. Send the email to MBC-Print-BW@mbc.edu
You will receive an email confirming that your print order has been sent. To pick up your printout, follow the instructions here:
1) You must be attached to the MBC Network at MDCHS
2) Go to https://MobilePrintMD/cps/ (Add this to your Favorites or Bookmarks)
3) Click on PRINT.
4) Enter your MBC username and PIN. THen click on LOG IN.
5) Click on mbc-print-bw for standard black and white printing.
6) Click Browse to find the file you want to print - OR paste the URL of the webpage you want to print and then click CONTINUE.
7) Review or change your page settings and then press CONTINUE.
8) After a few seconds, the print job will be processed and you will see a screen like this. You can then send another file or website to be printed, or you can LOG OUT.
NOTE! – you cannot print “Pages”. If you are using a MAC and your file is in “Pages”, save it as a .pdf and then print the .pdf
Picking up your print order
1) Once you have submitted your print order, you can retrieve it from any of the MFP (Multi-Function-Printer, Photocopier, Scanner) machines at Murphy Deming. These may be:
MDCG103A – MP5002 – located
MDGC203 – MF4002 – located
MD226-MP4002 – located
MD134-MP4002 – located
2) Swipe your MBC ID card or enter your MBC ID Number and click Start.
3) Click on Next.
4) Click on Follow You.
5) This will show you the print orders that are queued. Click to highlight the jobs you want to print, then click PRINT to print this job.
When you are finished, click on Logout to Log out.