Select Achievements of Physics Undergrads at MBC
- Inna Kirilyuk presented her undergraduate research at the American Physical Society March Meeting, 2014. *This presentation received an Undergraduate Research Presentation Award at the conference.
- Inna Kirilyuk was awarded a Summer Research Fellowship to fabricate flexible memristors at Mary Baldwin, 2013
- Victoria Rosborough presented her undergrad research at the American Physical Society March Meeting, 2012
- Alexandra (Sasha) Boyer was awarded a Summer Research Fellowship to study the electrical behavior of memristors at Mary Baldwin, 2012
- Victoria Rosborough participated in undergraduate research at Yale University’s Center for Research on Interface Structures and Phenomena REU in 2011