Current Students Register by June 3
2013 Registration and Tuition
SUMMER SESSION — UNDERGRADUATE CLASSES
All students pay tuition per semester hour based on their individual program:
- Adult Degree Program students – $427 per semester hour
- Residential College for Women students – $427 per semester hour
RCW students who are enrolled full time during 2012-2013 have earned scholarship assistance for summer attendance. Also, some students will be eligible for Federal assistance for summer study. Please contact the MBC Financial Aid Office for more information.
- Graduate Teacher Education students – $455 per semester hour
How to Register
ADP and RCW students may register for Summer Week courses online (you will be asked to sign in with your MBC username and PIN — as you would sign in to myMBC).
- ADP students may register for Summer Session through myMBC.
- RCW students must register for Summer Session courses through Lew Askegaard
or Kimberly Robinson in the Registrar’s Office.
- Students may register for Summer Week via this online form or downloadable PDF
* Summer Week Students
- Complimentary room on campus: Students wishing to stay on campus during Summer Week will be accommodated in Spencer Residence Hall.
- Summer Week students may choose from three meal plans for the week:
- $91.00 — includes breakfast and lunch, Monday–Friday and Dinner, Monday–Thursday
- $32.50 — includes lunch, Monday–Friday
- $6.75 — per meal, a la carte, pay as you go
Refund Policy (PDF)
- Registration for Summer Course Offerings
March 25 – June 3
- Add/Drop Period for Summer Session and Summer Week – Full Refund Period
May 29 – June 3
- Deadline to drop a summer course (including Summer Week) – Partial Refund
- Deadline to withdraw from a summer course – No Refund