Cost and Financial Aid

Whether a scholarship, veteran’s benefits, or a loan offered through the government or a private entity, financial aid is available to undergraduate students enrolled in the Adult Degree Program at MBC. Follow these steps to ensure that you receive aid from all possible sources.

STEP 1: File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)  and have it sent to Mary Baldwin College (school code: 003723). The FAFSA determines your eligibility for all federal grants and federal student loans. You also need to complete your Enrollment Status Verification form  to be considered for financial aid at Mary Baldwin.

STEP 2: Apply for aid from outside sources, including veteran’s benefits, grants, and scholarships.

STEP 3: When you receive your financial aid package from MBC, complete and return all paperwork promptly. Calculate the cost to cover your tuition and fees with our Financial Aid Comparison Tool.

STEP 4: Complete your participation check-in for each course in which you are enrolled during the first three weeks of class.

Financial aid will be transferred to your student account approximately three weeks after classes begin, provided that your participation has been recorded and your FAFSA and Enrollment Status Verification form are on file.



Frequently Asked Questions

Credit Transfer 

Tuition and Fees

Contact ADP Financial Aid