Our popular Roanoke center, established in 1984, is centrally located with offices and classrooms at the bustling Roanoke Higher Education Center. Mary Baldwin’s agreement with the Virginia Community College system provides that a student with a transfer-oriented degree may qualify for guaranteed admission.
In Roanoke, we offer:
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science
- Majors/Minors Available in Roanoke
- American Studies, Anthropology/Sociology, Asian Studies, Business, Criminal Justice, English, Health Care Administration, History, Marketing Communication, Political Science, Psychology, Psychology/Sociology, Social Work, Sociology, Sociology/Anthropology, Sociology/Psychology
- Highly respected Teacher Licensure programs with:
- Certificate programs in Business Management, Health Care Management, Entrepreneurship, Human Resource Management, Leadership Studies, Long Term Care Administration, Marketing Communication
- Quality corporate education through LearnInc
- The Roanoke ADP office provides a regular presence at The Franklin Center.
Faculty and Staff
108 N Jefferson St, Suite 816
Roanoke, VA 24016
Monday – Thursday
9:00AM to 5:00PM
Roanoke city photo courtesy of Joe Ravi