The Mary Baldwin College Magazine is published semiannually by the Office of Communication, Marketing, and Public Affairs.
- Rethinking the Recession
From a big-time entrepreneur to a creative upstart, Mary Baldwin women created a culture of confidence during a national crisis. Find out more about the six go-getters featured in the magazine. (p.20)
Tracy Lolita Burks Healy ’87: Designs by Lolita (http://designsbylolita.com)
Dacrie Brooks ’98: Brooks Media Relations (www.brooksmediarelations.com)
Rebecca Teaff ’99: Redstart Creative (www.redstartcreative.com)
Crystal France ’09: Martin Country (FL) Business Development Board (www.bdbmc.org)
Kamala Payne ’06: Pfizer (www.pfizer.com)
Kathy Lien ’98: GFT Forex Blog (www.kathylien.com)
- Eastern Connections
When Mary Baldwin College President Pamela Fox joined a small group of faculty and staff on a recruiting trip to Japan and South Korea in March, she added her thread to the college’s century-old and ever-blossoming relationship with East Asia. (p. 26)
Gallery: More images from MBC’s March 2010 trip to Japan and South Korea.
- Gallery: Commencement 2010
- Video: To celebrate the second consecutive year of earning the USA South Athletic Conference Sportsmanship Award, MBC athletes tell us what sportsmanship is all about.
- International Beliefs and Values Institute (www.ibavi.org)
- MBC’s digital archive (www.archive.org/details/marybaldwin)
- Outrageous Fortune literary journal (https://www.mbc.edu/outrageousfortune)
- MBC on Facebook (www.facebook.com/marybaldwincollege)
- Baldwin Connect online community (www.mbc.edu/baldwinconnect)