Boldly Baldwin word mark

Sign for the admissions buildingAdmission to Quest

Any student in the Residential College for Women or the Adult Degree Program at Mary Baldwin College may apply for admission to the Quest Program. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis, and the program is open to all freshmen, sophomores, and juniors. For information on how to apply, contact Katherine Low.