Current Students Register by June 2
2014 Registration and Tuition
SUMMER SESSION — UNDERGRADUATE CLASSES
All students pay tuition per semester hour based on their individual program:
- Adult Degree Program students – $427 per semester hour
- Residential College for Women students – $427 per semester hour
RCW students who are enrolled full time during 2012-2013 have earned scholarship assistance for summer attendance. Also, some students will be eligible for Federal assistance for summer study. Please contact the MBC Financial Aid Office for more information.
- Graduate Teacher Education students – $455 per semester hour
How to Register
- ADP students may register for Summer Session through myMBC.
- RCW students must register for Summer Session courses through Lew Askegaard
or Kimberly Robinson in the Registrar’s Office.
- Students may register for Summer Week via this online form or downloadable PDF
- ADP and RCW students may register for Summer Week courses online (you will be asked to sign in with your MBC username and PIN — as you would sign in to myMBC).
* Summer Week Students
- Complimentary room on campus: Students wishing to stay on campus during Summer Week will be accommodated in Spencer Residence Hall.
- Summer Week students may choose from three meal plans for the week:
- $91.00 — includes breakfast and lunch, Monday–Friday and Dinner, Monday–Thursday
- $32.50 — includes lunch, Monday–Friday
- $6.75 — per meal, a la carte, pay as you go
Refund Policy (PDF)
- Registration for Summer Course Offerings
March 24 – June 2
- Add/Drop Period for Summer Session and Summer Week – Full Refund Period
May 27 – June 2
- Deadline to drop a summer course (including Summer Week) – Partial Refund
- Deadline to withdraw from a summer course – No Refund