How to Apply
To apply for campus employment through the Work-Study Program at Mary Baldwin College, please follow the guidelines listed below.
- Browse the Job Opportunities listing for available Work-Study positions.
- Select your top five choices of jobs based on your areas of interest and experience.
- Complete the MBC Work Study Application for Employment. If you have a resume, you may upload it to attach to you application.
- Please be aware that priority for hiring is given to those students who are eligible for Federal Work Study and who are the most qualified for the position. Federal Work Study funds are limited. All students who apply may not receive a job. We will notify you if you are hired for a position.
Information for Returning Students:
- If your current supervisor has requested that you return to your position, you do not need to re-apply for that job.
- If you would like to change jobs or have not worked on campus previously, follow the guidelines above.
If you have any questions, you may email Katilyn Duggins at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 540-887-7228.